Infrastructure Architect Network Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Sky Betting Gaming Leeds
Sky Betting Gaming Leeds urgently required following position for Infrastructure Architect Network Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Architect Network Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Sky Betting Gaming Leeds Jobs Details:
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you’ll do:
The Infrastructure Architect is a key role in planning and delivering scalable, reliable and strategic infrastructure platforms at SB&G. Working closely with Enterprise Architects, Solutions Architects and Tribe Engineers you will design and document infrastructure solutions capable of meeting the challenging requirements for availability, stability and scalability necessary to support a rapidly growing online gaming and betting business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the technical direction for infrastructure platforms based on all the core technologies of a large scale enterprise platform
- Produce practical designs and solutions for complex demands and requirements
- Communicate effectively through high quality documentation, face to face interaction and presentation, both at a deep technical level and for senior non-technical audiences
- Provide accurate estimation for cost, effort and risk
- Engage significantly with 3rd party vendors to manage the relationship and leverage knowledge and experience
- Provide consultancy for other solutions designers and operational staff on both projects and operational matters
- Develop detailed functional and non-functional requirements and carry out structured assessments of new technologies
- Work closely with internal teams and 3rd parties to evaluate and select the best infrastructure technologies
- Work effectively with other solution design leaders to produce a coherent and optimal solution across infrastructure and applications
- Drive increases in quality for departmental documentation and information sharing
- Mentor and increase the knowledge of other engineering staff
- Provide oversight and governance, ensuring that project-related and operational changes are aligned to the architectural direction, and avoid risk to the platform stability and performance
How you’ll do it:
You must be able to produce high quality designs and documentation which meet the functional and non-functional requirements identified by stakeholders, demonstrating how these have been met clearly. When required you will be defining and helping to lead proof of concepts to ensure the technology and approach taken is the right choice. This may require shortlisting technologies, authoring RFPs and meeting and building relationships with vendors. You’ll be a key contributor to the technology roadmap for one of our technology domains, working with our product owners to identify how we turn long term vision into practical solutions.
How we work:
At SkyBet we value working without boundaries, knowing that to get the best outcome for our business requires collaboration as well as making the most of individual strengths. As a result, you’ll be working closely with both team members, peers and stakeholders to identify the best solutions for our needs. Peer review is an important part of ensuring quality, but we advocate innovation and autonomy, giving you the opportunity to explore new technology and approaches. We’ll expect you to be outward looking, taking inspiration from the wider technology world and pioneering new ideas internally.
This role can be based from either our Leeds or Sheffield office.
We will consider remote working (with at least 50% of time being in the base office), part-time working and flexible hours to accommodate your personal circumstances, providing we can meet our business needs.
We also offer an attractive relocation package for candidates that live outside the Yorkshire region, including those outside the UK.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at .
Mon to Fri – Standard