Secretary Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel Reigate
Page Personnel Reigate urgently required following position for Secretary Month Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel Reigate Jobs Details:
A large organisation with multiple sites across the UK.
The Successful Applicant
- Book travel and accommodation in line with company travel policy
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for your manager(s)
- Ensure that office facilities and consumables are maintained in an organised manner
- Support the site team in the preparation of correspondence and reports
- Book and facilitate the organisation of meetings, including the provision of refreshments where required. Preparation and distribution of all relevant papers in advance.
- Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting chair.
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as directed
- Ensure relevant paperwork is filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner
- Have a high level appreciation of the document management system (4 Project) and be able to scan, upload and retrieve documents.
What's on Offer
- High attention to detail
- Previous secretarial experience
- Knowledge of MS Packages to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
12 month FTC working for a fantastic organisation based in Reigate
Standard office hours
Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London. Kpmg London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Secretary position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Jan, 2018. Executive Secretary Responsibilities. Maternity Cover – FTC (6mths). Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with all colleagues, clients and... ... Continue reading -->
Personal Assistant Intellectual Property Group Jobs Vacancy at Mishcon Reya London. Mishcon Reya London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Personal Assistant Intellectual Property Group position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 06 Nov, 2017. 12 Months FTC (Maternity Cover). Secretarial/PA Duties and Responsibilities :.... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Team Assistant Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at British Sky Broadcasting Group Osterley. British Sky Broadcasting Group Osterley opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Team Assistant Month Ftc position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Jan, 2018. Reporting directly to the Company Secretary, the Board & Company Secretarial Support Assistant proactively supports the delivery of a professional and efficient... ... Continue reading -->
Team Assistant Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Reigate. Willis Towers Watson Reigate opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Team Assistant Month Ftc position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 28 Dec, 2017. Work closely with the Reigate DC Team and the Reigate DC Team Secretary (accepting delegated work from the Team Secretary as appropriate).... ... Continue reading -->
Deloitte Assistant Ftc Months Milton Keynes Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte Milton Keynes. Deloitte Milton Keynes opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Deloitte Assistant Ftc Months Milton Keynes position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 Jan, 2018. Administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries.... ... Continue reading -->