Mgr Desktop Support Jobs Vacancy at Aci Worldwide Watford
Aci Worldwide Watford urgently required following position for Mgr Desktop Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mgr Desktop Support Jobs Vacancy at Aci Worldwide Watford Jobs Details:
Join us as we “DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE”.
At ACI Worldwide, we are ACHIEVERS, COLLABORATORS, INNOVATORS. We come together from across the GLOBE with a singular goal – to POWER global commerce with our INNOVATIVE technology solutions.
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $13 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it. As a Manager, Desktop Support, based in Watford, you too can help us drive payments at the speed of change.
Manage the day-to-day technical support provided by Desktop support staff. Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades. Administer policy and procedure for support staff. Manage the development of information technology and infrastructure projects. Review delivery of services to user groups and ensures service is uninterrupted. Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Standard work environment
Majority of time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)
Understand, Adhere and Enforce all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
Plan, coordinate and supervise the execution of projects and work assignments, ensuring adherence to departmental policy and procedures. Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Ensures all issues are expediently addressed, resolved and documented with technician notes.
Provides technology orientation and training to ACI associates.
Administer and analyze monthly support reports to management.
Enforce and monitor compliance for corporate security standards and policies.
Manage customer expectations in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA), ensure response time commitments are met.
Develop and maintain documentation / runs book for Desk-side standards.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Posting Information – Mgr Desktop Support Specialist
The Desk-side Manager primary responsibility will be to provide and coordinate desktop support across ACI WorldWide. This position provides hands-on support and supervises staff within the EMEA Desk-side Support Team members delivering end user customer service. This position ensures the delivery of outstanding service request fulfillment , in region IT procurement support, incident management, problem management and escalation management for the end user computing environment including:
- PC software and hardware
- Computer peripherals
- Enterprise applications
Management duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in improving the overall customer experience with your team,
- Responsible for ensuring that the ACI Mission and Vision and Strategy are communicated and understood by all the team
- Responsible for meeting goals/objectives and KPI’s specific to your area of responsibility
- Monitoring all KPI’s, actions taken and evaluated accordingly
- Regular reviews of your staff and completing Performance Appraisals, Staff Key Objectives and regular staff meetings with the team
- Direct, control, motivate, mentor and develop your staff
- Manage a team of desk-side professionals including hiring, team building, goal setting and mentoring
- Successfully motivate and empower a staff of 8+ employees in successful performance of their tasks and responsibilities
- Implement improvements to IT service performance and user support objectives
- Contribute to the IT operating plans and forecasts as they pertain to IT
- Occasional travel to other site locations
- 3-5 years of proven experience building and leading a desk-side support team
- 2 year technical degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written experience
- Development of KPI’s and SLA’s experience
- Financial management
- Strong analytical experience
- IT Infrastructure (ITIL)
- Experience performing software/hardware support (hands on repair experience)
- Experience dealing with difficult interpersonal situations regarding support issues
- Analytical thought process
- Excellent knowledge of PC based systems and MS product
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
5 years related experience.
Experience developing KPI’s and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
2 years previous management experience required.
In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment. Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To apply today, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com and use job code 18000225