Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Jrm Sales Recruitment London
Jrm Sales Recruitment London urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Jrm Sales Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Arabic Speaker, Business Development Manager IT Sales ,SSL Certificates
Base £24k - £28K £60k OTE + Incentives
Award winning global IT security business
Rare IT Sales opportunity
Based in Central London. Focus on United Arab Emirates
About the role
Based in central London this exciting award winning business is looking for an ambitious and talented new business development professional.
Targeting the UAE. You will be selling SSL certificates, these are absolutely essential for web and online security. You will be provided with plenty of leads from marketing and you will target both small and enterprise account throughout the UK.
The role requires someone who can speak fluent Arabic & work autonomously to build and sustain an accurate pipeline of opportunities around the portfolio of SSL certificates, Network Vulnerability Assessments Services, Digital Identities, Data Protection and GDPR consultancy.
- Arabic Speaker & able to generate new business within the UK market both in the field and on the phone
- Establish new contacts and relationships with potential clients. This will include targeting new accounts, following up all the leads provided
- Research and develop a list of new business target prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers (CTO, CEO, purchase Director)
- Implement a portfolio management and business development plan, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base: channel & corporate
- Coordinate business efforts with the local marketing team to qualify and convert appropriate leads into future accounts
- Increase and continually promote SSL certificates, Domain Names, Penetration testing and Digital certifications (Online Business Continuity) in the market, and be the point of contact for new business leads
- Develop and execute account management plans for assigned clients with the goal of increasing client revenue and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Arabic Speaker, 2 years of B2B IT Sales experience within the UK market is essential.
- New Business Generation experience
- A genuine interest in IT Security, predominantly Cyber and Web Security
- Enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative