Rotating Equipment Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Company Sunbury
Company Sunbury urgently required following position for Rotating Equipment Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rotating Equipment Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Company Sunbury Jobs Details:
Global Facilities Hardware manages the relationship with suppliers for topsides equipment and supports the projects in the development and implementation of their topsides hardware execution plan. This is a delivery focused role, reporting to the GPO Product Manager for the Global Rotating Equipment (GRE) Product Team. The engineer will provide GPO-focussed engineering leadership to the product team, lead the delivery of standard packages and their continued improvement, support the implementation of our Global Agreements on projects, lead the development of the approved vendor lists for the product team, and work with suppliers and projects to support the delivery of rotating equipment packages to GPO Projects. The engineer will also lead GRE technical input to new technology assessments and emissions reduction goals.
- Manage the technical requirements that underpin the Global Rotating Equipment Global Agreements including the pre-agreed comments and exceptions and supplier documentation
- Provide engineering assurance of rotating equipment engineering requirements and support their applications on the GPO projects.
- Support the GPO Projects in their development of the rotating equipment product strategy, leading the GRE engineering input.
- Lead GRE work with projects and suppliers to resolve any technical issues that arise post Purchase Order placement, including support during Factory Acceptance Tests, as required
- Lead the technical input into the update of the Upstream Approved Vendor List
- Provide technical input into the management of supplier performance issues
Mechanical engineering degree
Essential experience and job requirements
- Extensive years of experience
- Experience of project delivery of rotating equipment packages from specification through to start-up
- Knowledge of companies Engineering Technical Practices- Experience of FAT preferred
- Experience of working with Suppliers and managing comments and exceptions
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Experience of working as part of a remote team, able and willing to use up to date communication tools.
- A team player, with a collaborative approach to delivery.
Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
BP's Upstream segment focuses on finding reserves of oil and gas, developing the means to extract and process it and then consistently producing and transporting it to market. This involves using cutting edge technology to find the energy reserves, the ability to drill thousands of meters under the ground, designing, building and operating some of the world's largest most complex production onshore / offshore facilities and finally being able to transport these fluids, in order to provide energy to the world.
As a Project and Engineering professional within BP, you'll be exposed to an amazing breadth of opportunity and experience within a dynamic environment in which people can develop and grow. Whether it be using the latest subsea technology to access oil from the deepest oceans, building some of the worlds biggest production facilities or designing pipelines that cross several countries, we have some of the largest projects and most complex engineering challenges in the world.