Commercial Finance Internship Months Jobs Vacancy at Gap And Ireland London
Gap And Ireland London urgently required following position for Commercial Finance Internship Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Finance Internship Months Jobs Vacancy at Gap And Ireland London Jobs Details:
Gain invaluable experience within our Commercial Finance team in London through a 12 month, full time paid placement!
We have a rolling 12 month placement available to support the Commercial Finance team in delivering timely and accurate KPI Reporting and Analysis to the Field Team, ideally for a student applying for a work placement. This position will report into the Commercial Finance Senior Analyst.
- Build understanding of commercial finance processes and deliverables including KPI and payroll reporting to the field, system data integrity, P&L store reporting etc.
- Hands on Essbase and Oracle financial applications
- Excel training to an intermediate/advanced user level (including Vlookups, pivots & basic Macros)
- Responsible for weekly KPI and Payroll reporting to the field and stores, as well as Monthly P&L and Incentive reporting; investigates store reporting queries as applicable.
- Supports close analysis and accounting for the wider Europe Finance team.
- Partners with local IT team to ensure Essbase data integrity and supports the development and maintenance of new reporting.
- Supports Analysts with expense forecast processes through monthly reporting (actuals and forecast templates for business partners).
- Provides ad hoc analysis to support Field Team and FP&A & Commercial Finance.
- Deliver specific reports on KPIs and Sales for the European Retail business weekly.
What will you need to succeed in this experience?
- Ideally on a university placement year with a strong interest in finance as a career
- Available to start in August
- Possibly studying towards another accountancy qualification such as AAT or CIMA
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with demonstrably high levels of drive, energy & innovation
- IT skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel to basic/intermediate level