Data Delivery Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Nfu Mutual Stratford-upon-Avon
Nfu Mutual Stratford-upon-Avon urgently required following position for Data Delivery Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Delivery Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Nfu Mutual Stratford-upon-Avon Jobs Details:
Based at our Head Office in beautiful Stratford-Upon-Avon, you will be working as a Data Delivery Lead in a newly formed Data Delivery Team. NFU Mutual have been recognised as an industry leader in insurance claims handling and resolution. We are now recruiting for a Data Delivery Consultant who will be working at our head office in Stratford-Upon-Avon. This role will provide you with the opportunity to really make a difference by supporting one of our most important Pricing functions.
The pricing function is by no means an isolated function and has a significant amount of interaction with other teams within NFU Mutual including: Claims, Underwriting, and Planning. The role of the Data Delivery Consultant will be to ensure the data being shared with these teams is accurate and presented to a high standard in line with company SLAs.
The salary for this role is between £45,000 and £50,000 and the benefits attached include:
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company pool car support
- Subsidised Gym membership
- On site sports facilities including: Tennis courts, Bowls, Running tracks, Football pitches among others (no extra charge to employees)
- Subsidised café
- Free parking
- Insurance discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical and Dental cover support.
- Work commuting support (Season ticket loan).
- Career break support
- Professional training opportunities
Job Specification This is a really exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team where you will be able to pioneer solutions relating to Data Delivery. The role has a focus on taking a holistic approach to data projects as well as the chance to get involved with wider internal company stakeholders.
- Build and managing Data focussed projects with the intention of incorporating regular KPI reports using relevant analysis tools
- Deliver ad hoc analysis to agreed specifications
- Manage relationships with Team members to sure projects are in accordance to company standards and meeting relevant SLAs
- Monitor and report on data trends and make relevant recommendations where possible
Person Specification This opportunity would suit a candidate who has previous led a team or has management experience within a BI or MI function. This is also a great opportunity for candidates currently working within an MI or BI function who are keen to progress into a more consultative focussed role.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of end to end model design of model builds.
- Identify new MI Solutions to support the company pricing functions.
- Advanced use of either SQL or VBA.
- A strong understanding of data cleaning or query writing within SQL or SAS.
- An enthusiasm to work on industry leading projects including: Power BI, SSAS or Machine Learning.
- The ability to communicate technical and none technical plans to internal team members.
- The ability to identify areas of self-improvement to ensure skills are up to date.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including English Language and Mathematics.