Smb Publisher Sales Exec Turkey Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Smb Publisher Sales Exec Turkey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Smb Publisher Sales Exec Turkey Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build and manage a large pipeline of leads and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Build presentations, proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Native Turkish essential
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Salary - £28,000 -£32,000 + bonus
Career level - Experienced
Job Type - Permanent Full Time
Experience - 1 year +
Date Posted: 15th March 2018
Closing date: 11th April 2018