Human Resources Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London
Network Rail London urgently required following position for Human Resources Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London Jobs Details:
Human Resources (HR) provides support on all people-related issues for Network Rail. We’re responsible for creating an environment that attracts and engages high-performing individuals to deliver engineering and operational excellence for Britain ’s railway and as an HR Administrator your role will be to support this busy function. Our approach is a pragmatic one, challenging where appropriate and professional in all areas of delivery.
About the role (External)
As HR administrator for our ……. group you’ll work closely with our HR Team to provide administrative support for our HRBP’s and Managers as we work together to develop the business.
Do you have….?
- The skills to provide human resources administration for the full HR spectrum to include maternity, retirement, new entrants and leavers, induction preparation, medicals, retirement awards, staff changes, org change admin, post builds, post amendments and hierarchy issues?
- Tangible experience, working with HR processes and policies (CPP desirable)?
- The IT skills to maintain and manage data and provide essential reports such as period statistics and absence monitoring to our managers?
- The experience to assist with grievances and disciplinary hearings in sometimes challenging environments?
- A flexible approach to work where you can provide the support the HR team requires to enable us to reach our business objectives?
- Comfortable managing data?
- Able to demonstrate a “right first time” approach to your work with attention to detail as standard?
- Able to demonstrate the combination of tact and assertiveness that are necessary when dealing with HR issues and gathering potentially sensitive data?
1. Provide HR Administration support to the supported HR Business Partner team/s and the business to facilitate the delivery of value add HR and the delivery of the people/HR plans.
2. Support HR Business Partner teams in administration relating to: Talent Management, Workforce and Succession Planning, maintaining appropriate data within the associated process.
3. Provide administrative support to the supported Business Partner teams for Organisation Change programmes including note taking and coordination of consultation meetings and documentation production.
4. Maintain and track associated project measures within the agreed format.
5. Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with ad hoc administrative activity relating to operational and value added HR activity.
6. Coordination and note taking/recording of key actions for Area/Local council meetings as required.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Strong customer service approach.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Resilient, Adaptable and Flexible.
· IT literate, strong excel, word and PowerPoint knowledge.
· Experience of event coordination.
· Experience of providing professional HR Administration support within a complex and fast moving environment.
· Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of inquires.
· Certificate in Personnel Practice
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3000 (to a maximum amount of £2,250).
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
Closing date: 23/02/2018, late applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes