Interim Part Time Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy at University Birmingham Birmingham
University Birmingham Birmingham urgently required following position for Interim Part Time Quality Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Part Time Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy at University Birmingham Birmingham Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will need to undertake the HTRC enhanced terms of confidentiality and BPSS/DBS checks.
Terms and Conditions
Administrative and Other Related Staff
Based at Ansty Park, Coventry, the Interim Quality Manager will report to the Operations Director and have responsibility for maintaining quality standards and system at the HTRC.
Managing and maintaining a quality management system of procedures, standards and specifications to sustain the Centre’s ISO 9001 accreditation they will ensure that operations are consistently performed to achieve quality standards, meet customer expectations and maintain legal compliance. The responsibilities will be discharged whilst fostering and embedding a culture of engagement with the quality agenda.
The position will based at Ansty Park in Coventry.
- Educated to degree level (a degree or equivalent in engineering or a science based discipline is preferable) or equivalent experience, both with a strong technical background.
- A recognised qualification in Quality Management or membership of a professional institute.
- A track record of developing and managing quality systems, preferably in the high value manufacturing sector.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
Knowledge of and significant expertise in:
- Working with a diverse group of stakeholders and partners.
- Applying independent professional judgment.
- Analysing numerical and statistical information and presenting it clearly and accurately.
- Organising and planning complex and variable schedules.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills including:
- Interacting with all levels of staff.
- Establishing and developing strong and collaborative working relationships.
- Motivating and influencing others.
- Preparing and presenting information effectively in written reportsand/or oral presentations.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Energy and resilience.
- An investigative mind.
- Attention to detail.
- An interest in the law and the ability to understand regulations.
- Ability to act in the corporate interest.
12 Jul 2018