Keeler Sales Role Jobs Vacancy at Halma Windsor
Halma Windsor urgently required following position for Keeler Sales Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Keeler Sales Role Jobs Vacancy at Halma Windsor Jobs Details:
- Full responsibility for effective deployment of all the sales resources according to agreed budgets and delivery of the budgeted sales and profit growth.
- Forecasting and sales pipe line Management and effective contribution to Sales and Operations planning.
- Close collaboration and working with the Strategic Marketing Director for implementation of marketing strategy, including advertising, PR, product placement etc, and close monitoring of the execution and effectiveness of the plans to ensure desired outcome.
- Planning and implementation of sales and customer/distributor retention and development of strategy and effective executions of the plans.
- Contribution to the formulation of the policy and strategy of the company.
- Leading, motivating, training and further development of all the people in the department according to the company procedures, top grading technique and employment law.
- Maintenance and administration as well as continuous evaluation and improvement of all the relevant reporting, planning, and assessment of all sales and customer related procedures and systems.
- Pro-active contribution to the company’s New Product and New market development activities.
- Close working and collaboration with other Directors and sister companies or other partners to further develop and execute the company’s growth strategy and help the company to achieve its mission and ambition.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or higher degrees would be an advantage.
- 10+ years of progressive sales experience.
- 5+ Experience in a senior sales and business development leadership position
- Experience in strategic planning and experience of close collaboration with distributors or OEM customers for business development.
- Proven success and track record as an individual contributor and manager who has delivered on top line results
- Passion for top line growth, technology and customer satisfaction.
- Strong management skills with a track record for building talented, high-performing teams
- Proven track record of working across different geographies and diverse cultures
- Experience of managing dynamic, fast-moving business environments and enjoys operating with a sense of urgency
- Agile, strategic thinker, fast learner and passionate team builder.
- Strong communicator, excellent presenter and motivator with strong business acumen and excellent commercial sen
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to engage quickly, influence and gain followership
- Active and effective change agent; thrives in driving change while ensuring flawless execution and delivery
- High expectations for self and others regarding delivery and performance
- Competitive base salary.
- Competitive benefits package including Pension, shares.
- Annual bonuses based on profit growth of the company.