Manufacturing Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Lubrizol Corporation Mostyn
Lubrizol Corporation Mostyn urgently required following position for Manufacturing Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Lubrizol Corporation Mostyn Jobs Details:
Warwick Chemicals, is part of Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, and we have a simple philosophy: to be the best . Every year over 2 billion people use cleaning products on whose performance depends on a Bleach Activator provided by Warwick. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of TAED a low temperature bleach activator for use in laundry detergents, automatic dishwashing and biocidal applications. We are committed to meet the needs of the future with technology that optimises the quality, performance and value of customers’ products whilst reducing their environmental impact.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position will support the manufacturing team by improving processes and systems that help run the plant more efficiently and eliminate areas where plant availability is affected. The position will play a pivotal role in identifying and running continuous improvement projects in line with manufacturing requirements, ensuring project completion is within approved budgets, agreed deadlines and is conducted in respect of appropriate technical, quality, safety, risk and environmental policies and procedures.
- Support the manufacturing team to resolve day to day issues by leading plant investigations to resolve technical and operational issues quickly and effectively.
- Identifying opportunities and leading upfront engineering design to address process gaps with respect to cost, delivery, quality and health & safety.
- Define and deliver the scope of the project whether it be optimisation of existing processes or installation of new projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate multi-functional teams to manage process improvement projects through to delivery.
- Track and control key performance indicators including costs, chemical usage, energy, yields, and operational standards.
- Create process documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and risk assessments to control the implementation of new processes, new equipment and design changes.
- Become a department technical expert and identify ways to optimise and improve production performance and ensure knowledge is transferred not only locally but also throughout the business.
- Takes ownership of the MOC process to ensure communication of any issues that have impact on plant availability, EHS, COMAH related equipment or quality of the product.
- Provide Process Engineering support for capital projects including input in to budget plans for capital expenditure and commissioning of new process plant.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an engineering related subject.
- Excellent communications skills and someone who enjoys working in a cross matrix environment where they interact with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop and implement fresh ideas, who can look at things in an abstract way and provide working solutions.
- Hands on knowledge of working in a manufacturing or production environment with a good understanding of plant processes and operational needs.
- Proven hands-on knowledge of and passion for continuous improvement and problem solving techniques e.g. Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA.
- Proven project management or change management experience. Able to deliver innovative ideas and implement them through to completion.
- Able to manage multiple initiatives/projects and communicate goals, objectives and accomplishments to a broad audience.
- Strong drive and commitment to professional development
The Mostyn site is located in a small village in Flintshire, North Wales lying on the estuary of the River Dee. This beautiful Welsh Border county has a countryside and coast enriched by a fascinating history with castles dating back to the 13 th century and Abbey churches from the 7 th century. Excellent road and rail links make it easily accessible, 27 miles from the historic Roman city of Chester with Liverpool and Manchester within a 1 to 1.5 hours’ drive.
Sitting to the west of the county the Snowdonia National Park can be reached in under an hour offering amazing scenery, superb hill climbing, world class mountain bike trails, surfing off the Llyn Peninsular and the Cambrian coastline with big beaches and small coves. The area offers affordable housing, a low cost of living with an outstanding quality of life in a rural setting.