Field Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Bolton
Afi Group Bolton urgently required following position for Field Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Bolton Jobs Details:
We are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be allocated postcodes that cover many areas, including Manchester, Preston and Warrington, where you will be selling all available products from AFI Group.
The role in brief:
- Your responsibilities will include providing high quality commercial support to our wide range of customers, developing existing accounts and helping to bring in new business.
- Developing new customer relationships in conjunction with our Sales Support team.
- Managing and maintaining excellent relationships with our existing customer base.
- Travelling to customer sites within a set postcoded area.
The ideal candidate:
- If you have a track record of field-sales success in a business-to-business service environment, or feel you have the attitude and enthusiasm to try your hand at field-sales, we want to hear from you.
- Experience of selling within a construction based company would be an advantage.
- This is a challenging position which will require you to have a mature and outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to your work.
- You should be well-organised, used to prioritising tasks and be able to work well under pressure.
- Comprehensive training will be given.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Car Allowance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.