Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Adam Recruitment Limited London
Adam Recruitment Limited London urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Adam Recruitment Limited London Jobs Details:
Working under the direction of a Head of Marketing to help deliver the Marketing and Communications Strategy. This role will involve working closely with multiple stakeholders in the business.
To develop a distinct brand presence through all relevant marketing channels.
What you will be doing.
- To work with the Head of Marketing, and other interested parties, in maintaining and developing the website
- Daily, to monitor and update information displayed on the website liaising with various departments when necessary
- Be the key point of contact for the company's external web developer
- Briefs colleagues about content marketing, social media engagement and user online behaviour
- To drive traffic to the website through appropriate initiatives
- Assessing the information structure and presentation of information on the website to ensure that it is as impressive as it can be
- Checking the functionality of the website to ensure that it is navigable
- Maintaining an overview of all of the web pages, and of the pages which relate to the Development and Enterprise Departments and any other sub-sites which may evolve in time
- To create digital reports (eg using Google Analytics to enable the Head of Marketing to assess how effective the website is as a marketing tool and presenting this information at meetings of the Marketing and Admissions Teams
- Content creator, proofreading and editing articles and publications
- Editing of photographs using Photoshop
- Managing all digital assets (photographs) to facilitate access and archiving
- Looking at the content of the information on the website with a view to maximizing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Sending news to key electronic commercial and educational websites as appropriate
- Periodically, or as required, developing the design and functionality of current or new websites
- Support the Head of Marketing in the roll out of channels across the schools
- Creating the content for the relevant channels
- Planning weekly schedules of postings on different platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for each school and support Summer school when required
- Monitoring the existing platforms and making approved responses as required
- Following educational specialists on social media to look for opportunities on to contribute to discussions online
- Ensure that content from the Development and Enterprise Departments are included
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including prospectus, magazines, digital advertising, offline advertising etc.
- Support the Admissions team in delivering key events
- Manage the content for Internal digital screens
- Create survey's as and when required to gain insights
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to Honours degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Digital Marketing qualification
- A proven interest in website management
- ICT skills appropriate to the post
- Excellent standard of written English and grammar
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of existing and emerging web tools and social media platforms
- Good knowledge of CMS, HTML and CSS
- Be able to manage and lead as well as work as a member of a team
- Demonstrate attributes of discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Show initiative, drive and commitment to ongoing improvement.
- Be articulate and presentable.
- Be creative problem-solver with the ability to think ahead.
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills; with good attention to detail and the ability to use initiative and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and acceptance of working within an environment that has numerous interruptions, changing workload demands and new organisational challenges.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst producing work that is accurate.