Principal Credit Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Equifax London
Equifax London urgently required following position for Principal Credit Risk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Credit Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Equifax London Jobs Details:
Equifax powers the future of individuals and organizations around the world. Using the combined strength of comprehensive and unique data, innovative technology, powerful analytics and exceptional expertise and service, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of data-driven insights and knowledge that help our clients make informed decisions. We transform data into insights, giving our clients data in its most powerful form.
Principal Credit Risk Analyst
As a Principal Credit Risk Analyst you will play a key part in our Banking & Financial institutions team carrying out bespoke analytics for our international client portfolio. This Team carry out a variety of work which includes scorecard development, industry sampling for new markets, aggregation studies and software creation using segmentation and dashboard development.
A Principal Credit Risk Analyst will assist consultants across the team on scorecard and modelling assignments supporting client experience and creating a first in class service offering.
Responsibilities of the Principal Credit Risk Analyst include:
- To develop custom client scorecard solutions ensuring client's meet their business objectives covering all stages, including sample design, performance analysis, population split analysis and reject inference
- The creation of intelligent solutions for our customers including all model types for example, Decision Trees, Exploratory Data Analysis, CHAID analysis, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Principle Component Analysis and Cluster Analysis.
- Responsibility for the production and delivery of retrospective and current customer review analyses to set quality standards and Service Level Agreements.
- To create and manage adherence to project plans for projects spanning up to 6 months, for assigned resource.
- To present solutions to our customers in a professional way, offering first class service to our clients across the full project lifecycle.
- Proven experience in the hands on development of credit risk scorecards, e.g. application and behavioural scorecards, using logistic regression.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience of working with UK Banks or Financial Service providers
- Relevant degree in Mathematics or Statistics with a pass level 2:1 or above. MSc not mandatory but favourable
Career Development and investment
We believe that our Equifax colleagues deserve more than just a competitive salary.
We believe that your well-being and engagement is critical to your success. At Equifax we have developed innovative and transparent career development plans offering fast track schemes for high performers.
At Equifax we give you the chance to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where no day is the same. Working in our D&A team will offer you the chance to hone your skills across the entire project lifecycle and become a subject matter expert within credit risk.
Equifax are at the forefront of data and technology in the Fin-tech space and through our supergroups and workshops you will be constantly learning and developing your analytical skillset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is data hungry and keen to work with the latest technologies.
So why should you join us?
Equifax offers a performance-driven culture that rewards results and encourages growth and development. Many expect us to be a serious workforce, and we are - we're serious about continuing to grow our business, serious about working together as one team, and serious about continuously building a strong, engaged workplace that embraces integrity and change as much as it does fun, camaraderie and philanthropy.
Function - Data and Analytics