Team Manager New Business Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group Denham
Intercontinental Hotels Group Denham urgently required following position for Team Manager New Business. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Manager New Business Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group Denham Jobs Details:
Do you thrive in a sales environment? Do you have a strategic mindset and passion for developing relationships and leading Teams?
If the answer is yes –
you may be the next Team Manager for our thriving New Business Team based in IHG's Global Headquarters!
Reporting to Director, Europe Sales you will be responsible for coaching, training and developing your team. Pro-actively driving performance and gaining high employee engagement, this role must ensure that a professional balanced and collaborative working environment is maintained at all times. Position will manage a team of up to 7 New Business Managers and Activation Managers responsible for driving revenue and sourcing of New Accounts for the Europe Sales Account Portfolio within Europe’s Blue Chip space.
The Manager, New Business will work with the leadership team of the European Sales Centre to challenge and evolve our ways of working to ensure greater returns from New Accounts and therefore drive increased revenues across IHG Brands.
At Intercontinental Hotels Group® (IHG) we want our people to feel great about working at IHG, so we give people room to be yourself and ask everyone to ‘live’ the IHG Winning Ways.
At IHG we want our people to:
- Do the right thing
- Show we care
- Aim higher
- Celebrate difference
- Work better together
- Design and Execute European Sales Business Development strategy and planning
- Drive strategic and tactical promotions to maximize revenue in need periods, working closely with key need properties/new hotel openings to identify touch points within account portfolio.
- Analyze, compile and deliver commentary for month end reporting
- Manage compliance through IHG sales tools through effective ways of working
- Create, draft and analyze monthly metrics, goal achievements, figures and action plans for assigned team
- Driving revenues and IHG preference through supporting team account portfolio
- To pro-actively manage, develop, coach and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve their targets and fulfil their personal development.
- In conjunction with IHG’s RoomtoGrow, comply with performance management processes.
- Working in conjunction with Director and key stakeholders, hotel contacts and Europe Brand Performance functions to execute strategy.
- Work across a wide variety of cultures and markets, tailoring approach and behaviour to understand key differentiators and leverage best practices accordingly.
- Liaise with counterparts in other regions to drive consistency, share best practice and increase regional intelligence
- Drive team engagement scores through ensuring a great working environment that reflects the company values and promotes a strong work ethic
- Coach, motivate and evaluate own Team to achieve maximum performance towards goals and effective client activities
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on emerging Industry trends and competitor intelligence
- Continuously support and utilize Social Selling tools to provide industry insights and support customers on their buying journey
- Provide feedback to leadership on market trends and customer needs within assigned segments.
- Working in conjunction with Director to keep an understanding of key owner updates, feedback and objectives
- Monitor customer survey feedback to ensure we meet/exceed client expectations
- Encourage teams to increase IHG brand exposure through client activities i.e. site inspections, supplier days etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Hospitality or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Progressive work-related experience in a sales leadership role in multi-unit or corporate roles in a hotel setting (preferable) as well as demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position. Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience.
- Proven experience in managing complex sales teams and sales process is critical.
If you’re looking for your next challenging opportunity and want to join a global, fast paced environment make your application today!
Job : Executive / Corporate
Primary Location : EUROPE_UK&I-England-BKM-Denham
Dec 24, 2017, 11:59:00 PM