Care Worker Jobs Vacancy at Mears Care Ltd Wickford
Mears Care Ltd Wickford urgently required following position for Care Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Care Worker Jobs Vacancy at Mears Care Ltd Wickford Jobs Details:
vailable pay rate of £8.80!
**Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…**
**Mears Care** are looking for community Care workers at our Laindon Branch and have many positions available immediately. Whether you’re an experienced Care worker or have no experience at all, we’d love to hear from you!
Positions are available in: Wickford, Billericay, Basildon, Laindon and surrounding areas
There are many **benefits** of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK with local offices all over the country – including:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Mears company pension
- Free uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Annual company fun days
- Early morning, evening and weekend shifts available with guaranteed hours
- An employee assist hotline
- Free enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Extensive training (funded by Mears), including the transition to complete QCF in Health and Social Care and the Care Certificate to support your career growth
- Extensive induction programme, for which you will be paid, including opportunities to transition automatically to complete QCF
- Career progression can include to become a Senior Care worker, Visiting Officer, Coordinator or Branch Manager
- Care workers with 12 months experience will receive a £300 ‘golden handshake’
**The role of a Care Worker includes: **
- Providing all elements of personal care, support & assistance to clients, from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship.
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
- A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Sharing in the Mears Five Behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer-focused, being a role-model and setting high standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle