Business Intelligence Developer Mod Day Jobs Vacancy at Quast Ltd Bristol
Quast Ltd Bristol urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Developer Mod Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Developer Mod Day Jobs Vacancy at Quast Ltd Bristol Jobs Details:
Our client, the Ministry of Defence, are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer, to join them at Abbey Wood, Bristol BS34 8JH
Team: MOD//MOD Core//DES//Functional Directors//D HR
Initial contracts will run for 7 months and offer a rate up to £550/Day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 20/03/2018 at 15:45
This is a Business Intelligence Developer in the BI Team. The successful candidate will lead development for various Management Information outputs, typically including advanced interactive dashboards for use at executive level within the organisaton. The developer should be versed in the appropriate tools (eg Qlikview and Power BI). He/she should be able to conduct development using an AGILE methodologies based upon the design specification defined by the product owner. Duties include: Examples of key activities of the role are as follows:
- Lead the development of advanced reports and dashboards using software such as Qlikview 12 and Power BI
- Lead the development and implementation of complex datamodels
- Design and Perform appropriate testing to meet technical and customer requirements
- Maintain knowledge of the systems and data architectures supporting the dashboard outputs
- Ensure appropriate security and user access.
- Augment user training as appropriate.
- Complex finance, HR, projects and procurement system knowledge and experience
- Database systems
- MS SQL
- ETL and data cleansing approaches
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Agile development and tooling such as JIRA, TFS, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of BI tooling such as Power BI, COGNOS, OBIEE etc.
- Current with industry standards and best practice
- knowledge of DE&S corporate data desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
Job Type: Contract