Medical Underwriters Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Manchester
Capita Plc Manchester urgently required following position for Medical Underwriters. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Underwriters Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Manchester Jobs Details:
Competitive salary plus benefits
- To pro-actively assess Underwriting cases on products that may vary on client accounts, ensuring that business is written efficiently and effectively within budget limitations.
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and quality service in line with the CLPS service level agreements and receive good feedback following internal and external underwriting audits.
- To interpret client philosophies to ensure that underwriting decisions are made in line with this guidance.
- Provide thorough and robust justifications of decisions and refer cases to third parties, including Chief Medical Officers reassures and client company contacts in an accurate and clear manner.
- Where appropriate, to support our pro-active approach to underwriting by use of the telephone to establish the circumstances of the case, clarify information, triage and manage the customer’s expectations.
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Must have previous Medical Underwriting experience
- Passionate about delivery of customer service and excellent claim management
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Can do, supportive attitude
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- A thorough and methodical approach, paying attention to detail in all aspects of claim assessment or underwriting decision making
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday rising to 27 day’s holiday with service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
If you wish to apply for this position, please email email@example.com quoting Medical Underwriter or go to www.capita.com/careers and apply.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver