Communications Manager Emea Jobs Vacancy at Integral Science London
Integral Science London urgently required following position for Communications Manager Emea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Manager Emea Jobs Vacancy at Integral Science London Jobs Details:
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and cross-functional teams to plan and execute Global content marketing plans. Conducting quarterly reporting to quantify content performance.
- Manage the creation and publishing of compelling content to help promote the company’s messaging.
- Identify thought-leadership opportunities. Work across teams to develop ideas from scratch and write original content – blog posts, case studies, articles, infographics – to be used across multiple marketing channels.
- Set and define the PR strategy across EMEA and conduct quarterly reporting to quantify PR performance by market and competitors.
- Work in conjunction with partners on press and analyst relationship building.
- Build and drive executive engagement and communication strategy across EMEA.
- Handle internal business communications and create POVs for external teams to use. Crisis communications management as required.
- Identify speaking opportunities at trade industry events and pitch content and ideas. Identify awards programs and create and manage company entries.
- Develop internal communications strategies, tactics and deliverables to engage, motivate and align employees with the goals of the company and in alignment with our brand, including directly supporting our executives with communication.
- Relevant communications and PR experience
- Media, technology brand, and/or advertising experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Strong teamwork, analytical skills, leadership and interpersonal skills, and building/maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Strong knowledge of digital communications, and emerging platforms.
- Superb writing and editing skills and a strong sense of narrative and storytelling.
- “Go-getter” with a “can-do” attitude, ability to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimisation, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimising towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analysing digital’s impact on consumer actions.
Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognised in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at http://www.integralads.com/uk