Sales And Marketing Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Group Reading
Group Reading urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing Assistant Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Group Reading Jobs Details:
Are you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at TT Group!
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills to join our young, dynamic, fast growing team.
• Inside sales account manager – handling inbound requests from named customers for quotations, information and assistance
• Contract renewals – running our contract renewal process from quotation to writing up the contract and completing the contract hand over to operations
• Business development – working alongside the external sales business development manager to identify new prospect and targeting them with marketing collateral and targeted calls to generate appointments
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Learning to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
Working WeekMonday – Friday 37.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate on completion of this apprenticeship there is a possibility that you may be invited to undertake further training to assist with your development in the role.
- Apprenticeship Length
- Training Provider
Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
- Academy Location
The Apprentice will work towards a L3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Qualification GainedAdvanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
Training and Product Support (TPS) Administration Apprentice
£ (per week)
Business Administration Apprentice
£ (per week)
Learning Technology Apprentice
£ (per week)