Breakfast Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Studley Hotel And The Orchid Restaurant
Studley Hotel And The Orchid Restaurant urgently required following position for Breakfast Waiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Breakfast Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Studley Hotel And The Orchid Restaurant Jobs Details:
What you will be doing
- Delivering a great customer breakfast experience to our hotel guests
- Welcoming our customers to the the hotel and restaurant
- Listening to customers, managing any requests or needs in a genuine way and interested in their Visit.
- Working together in a team to make sure you deliver consistently a good service to our customers
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and customers
- Keeping your team and customer safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walks
- Keep your managers up to date with any issues and follow up where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Preparing food and drinks, taking care that every meal is served to brand standards
- Maintain a clean and hygienic working area
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Promote the food and drinks offering to customers from our Restaurant menu and up sell products for each order
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
- Delivering Food and beverage to the customers with a professional style and smile.
- Hours between 6.30am and 10.30am Monday to Friday and Weekends 7.30am to 11.30am.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for customer service and enjoy working as part of a team. You will need a good understanding of the English language and be able to understand and communicate clearly with your colleagues and customers.
At the Studley Hotel and Orchid Restaurant, we believe that big Personalities and good behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out.
Job Type: Part time/ Full TIme
Salary: £6.00 to £7.70 /hour dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time/ Full Time