Assembly Production Operative Jobs Vacancy at Diamond Recruitment Group Ballygawley
Diamond Recruitment Group Ballygawley urgently required following position for Assembly Production Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assembly Production Operative Jobs Vacancy at Diamond Recruitment Group Ballygawley Jobs Details:
Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking Production / Assembly Operatives for our client to work in Lisburn, Co. Antrim Northern Ireland .
These are Temporary jobs to begin, then you go Permanent after 12 weeks if successful in the post.
The company is a successful manufacturing business based in Lisburn, whom make a range of high quality Window Blinds, they have a fantastic track record of growing & sales, they can offer job security and great working environment.
You will work in a clean, dry and warm factory assembling blinds to customer specifications.
This involves being part of a team to assembly blinds to customer specifications on size, colour, shape, finish etc.
You will follow customer orders to build Made to Measure Blinds unique for each customer.
Ensure a perfect product finish for every order.
Follow instructions to measure, cut, assemble, test or package the products.
Work towards KPI’s on productivity and quality standards.
You Must Have:
- No experience is required for this job as full training support is provided.
- You must have a “Can Do” attitude and be a team player.
- Able to follow work instructions to assembly parts.
- Able to ensure high quality of work.
- Follow all Health & Safety instructions.
- Able to work to targets for daily production.
- Have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Must be able to pass a colour blind test to ensure you can match colour of products to specifications.
Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Any previous experience in assembly or production setting would be a benefit.
You Salary & Benefits Package
- National min wage to begin on Day Shift.
- £8 for Night Shift
- Salary increase when you become permanent, and again after 6 months and again at 1 year.
- Paid Holidays.
- Free employee parking.
- Opportunity to become permanent in 12 weeks.
- Once permanent the company has excellent benefit schemes with local businesses for discounts on retails, entertainment and motoring products etc.
- Full training and support.
- Opportunities of career progression once permanent.
Contact Details & Deadline
For further information on this opportunity please contact Lesley Ann or Julie at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 006 , however you must send your CV first to allow me to assess your suitability.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 /hour