Editorial Intern Jobs Vacancy at Oath Inc London
Oath Inc London urgently required following position for Editorial Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Editorial Intern Jobs Vacancy at Oath Inc London Jobs Details:
- Work closely with Yahoo editors to generate content ideas around News, Finance, Sports and Video
- Research, source and produce exclusive content.
- Get opportunities to produce original pieces of content to add to your portfolio
- Bring ideas to help amplify our content on our social media accounts
- Be shown how to use data and monitoring tools to instruct some of your decisions
- Perform other administrative duties as and when required
A Lot About You
- You’ll have demonstrated a real passion for journalism
- Have a strong understanding of social media both as a means to source ideas and distribute content
- Be a quick learner, able to make decisions, multi-task and prioritise in a timely manner
- Be able to work at a fast pace and contribute to a large, tight-knit team
- Have a keen sense for mixing video, print, images and other assets to produce content that works in multiple formats
- Be available to work 40 hours/week
- NCTJ training preferable
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.