Control Technician Shift Rotation Jobs Vacancy at Bmw Hams Hall Motoren Gmbh Hall
Bmw Hams Hall Motoren Gmbh Hall urgently required following position for Control Technician Shift Rotation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Control Technician Shift Rotation Jobs Vacancy at Bmw Hams Hall Motoren Gmbh Hall Jobs Details:
When the goal is to ensure that each and every BMW delivers pure driving pleasure as standard, quality control is paramount. That’s why our quality standards are only ever as good as the sum of the personal standards of everyone who tests them. It’s why we value the passion and commitment of our quality experts so highly – and why their attention to the details ensures the quality of every single part of our vehicles.
To provide technical support for all manufacturing operations (machining, assembly & logistics). Modify software and systems in a controlled manner to enhance and sustain production activities in the manufacturing operations environment.
Responsibility for Objectives
Manufacturing Operations Software & Support Systems to ensure that they are in line with BMW standards, operate systems effectively and efficiently.
Manage system data storage & maintain high level of standards
Project management skills to improve cost, quality and efficiency
Provide single point of contact for maintenance teams during time of facility failure to ensure processes achieve required targets
Support to all technologies and maintenance changes ensuring effective and timely support to the companies expected working practice
Deliver world-class levels of maintenance.
Deliver and maintain function of machine technologies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Operational experience in a technical environment applicable to manufacturing systems.
- To have knowledge of system software development activity together with machine process understanding.
- Manufacturing operation process knowledge with high level of understanding of soft and hardware.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (e.g. HNC, Membership of Professional Institution).
- Minimum of four year apprenticeship in an electrical/mechanical discipline.
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Preferable knowledge with high volume production machinery.
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods is advantageous.