Caretaker Jobs Vacancy at Amey Plc Stranraer
Amey Plc Stranraer urgently required following position for Caretaker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Caretaker Jobs Vacancy at Amey Plc Stranraer Jobs Details:
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Amey are looking for motivated caretakers to join our teams to work full time hours, 38 hours a week.
Working hours will be a 3 rotational shift: Monday to Friday 0730-1430, 0830-1530 and 1400-2200
What will you be doing?
Your daily responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Daily upkeep of the premises, opening and locking up doors and gates
- Ensure faults are rectified in a timely and safe manner
- Variety of DIY, building and ground maintenance
- React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested
- Make sure that sites are kept clean, tidy, safe and running smoothly
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
- General security services including management of CCTV and alarm systems
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge and previous experience in carrying out basic maintenance tasks
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulation
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
What does Amey do?
Amey does far more than most people expect. You’re one of 64 million people who have used a service we support today. We help design, implement and run the infrastructure for railways, airports, energy and all sorts of vital public services from defence to healthcare.
There is a wealth of career opportunities at Amey and we’ll support you at every stage, wherever your ambitions lie, giving you the tools to bring your ideas to life and reach your goals. In return for your commitment to Amey you will receive a competitive hourly rate and access to Save with Amey (Amey’s private money saving website) and many more fantastic benefits!