Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London
Atwood Tate London urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a forward thinking publisher in central London. The role holder will be responsible for creating experiments to test thinking around a set of products in addition to prioritising and testing a wide range of other product ideas. The role will involve working with internal teams as well as partners from some of the world's most prestigious universities.
- Lead on driving experiments around ideas in current development
- Coordinate creation of testable prototypes and run user tests
- Be responsible for reporting on outcome of tests, both qualitative and quantitative
- Help the team create a strategy for how to build MVPs for successful product ideas
- Develop business cases for product ideas
- Coordinate design sprints where appropriate
- Experience of developing products from conception to launch through cross-functional teams
- Product management experience with a strong understanding of user-centred design
- Great communication skills and experience of conducting user interviews
- Must have experience of executing the spirit of lean or agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of researcher workflows in the social sciences beneficial
- Knowledge of social science research methods (both qualitative and quantitative) would be an advantage
Contact: David Martin
Tel: 020 7034 7850