Group Conference And Events Sales Executive Hilton Manchester Deansgate Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester
- Group Conference And Events Sales Executive Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Hotels Resorts
- Manchester ENG
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester urgently required following position for Group Conference And Events Sales Executive Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Conference And Events Sales Executive Hilton Manchester Deansgate Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester Jobs Details:
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Manchester M3 4LQ
A Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will I be doing?
As Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The GCandE Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Full-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Day Job
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Sales