Eneko Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at One Aldwych Hotel London
One Aldwych Hotel London urgently required following position for Eneko Waiter Waitress. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Eneko Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at One Aldwych Hotel London Jobs Details:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the Eneko at One Aldwych team as a Waiter / Waitress.
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Located n the heart of Covent Garden, this award winning 5 star hotel offers understated luxury and impeccable service.
Eneko at One Aldwych showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes in his exciting new restaurant in London’s vibrant Covent Garden. Stylish and relaxed, Eneko’s inventive interpretation of Basque country cuisine celebrates his passion for precise execution and quality ingredients.
- Ensuring regular clients are known and greeted
- Have complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all time
- Understanding the flow of service in order to anticipate Headwaiters instruction whenever possible
- Ensure that all tables are cleaned and relayed
- Acknowledge and bid farewell departing guests
- Previous experience within a food and beverage role, in a 4/5 star hotel or a rosette restaurant
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
- One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the lookout for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.