Digital Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Haart Colchester
Haart Colchester urgently required following position for Digital Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Haart Colchester Jobs Details:
Spicerhaart is the largest independently owned property services group in the UK. We work together with thousands of customers a year using multi award winning marketing and leading smart technology to help buy, sell, let or rent property. We understand that none of this would be possible without the drive, dedication and determination of our colleagues. When you join Spicerhaart you become part of the Spicerhaart family. Your career is important to us; we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success. We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve our personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Main purpose of the role
We are looking for a Digital Assistant to join our busy Marketing team at Colwyn House. The role will be responsible for creating, managing and reporting on email campaigns and social media strategies to promote our developer’s property developments. This is a perfect opportunity for a marketing graduate.
- Email campaigns: Using our email software to generate and send out targeting email campaigns to our customers. Testing, monitoring and reporting will be require in order to fully optimise all email activity as part of the digital strategy.
- Social media: Assisting the Digital Marketing team with our social media strategy including:
- Setting up, testing and monitoring of campaigns across social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Monitoring and updating social media channels
- Assisting branches with logins and troubleshooting
- Complaints handling where necessary
- Digital marketing reporting: Assisting with digital marketing reporting, analytics, measuring ROI
- Training: Assisting with the creating and editing guidelines, set-up documents across brands and training documents
- Review management: Assisting with the reputation management and crisis management working with our customer experience team and external PR agencies
- Assisting with the content creation for new build developments, news articles and blog posts for the brands using our CMS system.
- Reporting of microsites for our Land and New Homes division as part of the digital reports for our developments.
- Branding: Maintain and assisting with online branding of the brands of Spicerhaart
- Meet agreed objectives and deadlines
- Maximise the marketing exposure of our developments
- Successfully market our capabilities to developers
- Optimise market channels to have best return on ROI
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient IT skills particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and intercommunication skills
- Attention to detail & analytical mind
- A self-starter with a thirst for learning
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and creative
Experience and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing Experience including business Facebook & Dotmailer beneficial but not essential as full training will be given
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
- Degree desirable