Team Assistant Operations Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Team Assistant Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Assistant Operations Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
Condé Nast International publishes close to 128 magazine and high-quality websites and apps in 11 countries around the world, reaching more than 200 million unique users. Some of our world-famous brands are Vogue, GQ, Wired, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Condé Nast Traveller, and Architectural Digest.
Condé Nast International Digital is running a major digital transformation. We are looking for an assistant to join our growing team. This role will work closely with the Operations, Data and Strategy teams. These teams are involved in developing our new digital products across the 11 countries and are at the heart of CNI’s transformation.
This Team Assistnat's role is a varied position, requiring initiative, diplomacy, adaptability, discretion and energy. Often acting as the face of team, you will create a positive impression for internal and external contacts. Good communication skills and a friendly telephone manner are essential. You will be positive and able to interact comfortably with executives and visitors of all levels.
Day to day responsibilities will include organising directors’ diaries, arranging meetings and providing ad hoc support for a variety of requests around the office. You will also be in charge of arranging travel. You will possess strong administrative and computer skills and have a passion and interest in the ever-changing digital landscape. You will have to spend a lot of time around technical subjects, so it’s important to be really proficient and comfortable with digital technology. You will be incredibly organised, proactive and resourceful, and able to work well on a variety of tasks simultaneously
You will gain a detailed understanding of the highly varied CNI digital and technology operations around the world, as well as aspects of the business. A good grasp of a second language is highly desirable, together with an interest in digital technology and a passion for Condé Nast and its global activities. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team to enable the growth of some of the world’s best loved brands.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the directors with calendar management including fielding meeting requests, booking locations, coordinating availabilities, and booking large and small internal and external meetings. Arranging phone and video calls
- Meet and greet incoming guests and direct them to the appropriate teammates.
- Organise and book travel including flights, accomodation, and ground transportation, including visa administration, document preparation and currency arrangements
- Be responsible for team administration, tracking and managing absence and sickness as well as holidays, escalating where required
- Managing on-boarding process and new hires for the team: submit and follow up on tech set-ups, send all relvant joining information, assign buddies and arrange security passes
- Preparation of reports, minutes, presentations, documents and emails when neccessary
- Oversee invoicing, timesheets and expenses for the department including checking these for accuracy and ensuring they are authorised
- Manage general office administration and supplies as well as providing ad hoc support; liaise with facilities group to coordinate office maintenance as necessary.
- Assist with the organisation and planning of department events (involving executives from Conde Nast around the world) and parties (like the Summer & Christmas parties), as well as internal conferences.
- The option to showcase your initiative and self-starting projects.
- Constant opportunities for learning: field trips, lunch & learn, show & tell sessions like meeting the British Vogue team to understand how the magazine is made, how the website is planned, the perspective from the publishers.
- Other fun and exciting projects and opportunities to follow up with
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Excellent project management, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Quick learner and agile multi-tasker, must demonstrate proactive initiative and ability to think critically
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior or executive level staff across the organisation
- Proven experience of working in an international environment and building solid working relationships with teams across different countries, cultures, and time zones
- Ability to speak a second language
- Experience in coordinating small to medium sized events.
- Must have strong competency level with all Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- A good general understanding of digital technology
- An interest in the arts, culture photography and/or fashion is a plus
- Proof reading skills
- Experience of working within publishing, media or advertising sector