Emea Head Junior Talent Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Emea Head Junior Talent Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emea Head Junior Talent Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about the new generation of talent and can you quickly connect with a client group? Are you a able to build strong client relationships? Solutions focused and driven to deliver excellent results? We're looking for someone like you to help us to:
– shape our overall junior talent strategy
– ensure high quality delivery of Graduate Marketing, Recruitment and Training activities across EMEA
– lead and develop the Regional team
– partner with senior stakeholders across the globe to ensure our solutions meet their junior talent needs
– Lead the delivery of all junior talent activity for the Investment Bank globally and trouble-shoot any issues or escalations
– work closely with HR Business Partner's and business stakeholders in the Investment Bank to drive their junior talent strategy and deliver against the objectives for this population
– manage the annual target planning process for the Investment Bank globally
– collaborate closely with the Global Junior Talent team which is spread across the globe
– identify and manage any risks and costs for the EMEA region and the global Investment Bank
– stay aware of industry trends
You'll be based in London and leading both the Junior Talent team for EMEA and the global Junior Talent delivery for the IB. So you'll get exposure to the business as well as with our global HR counterparts.
You will have:
– Investment Bank related knowhow & experience of managing Investment Bank stakeholders
– proven experience of delivering excellent client service and managing multiple stakeholders around the globe
– a good strategic and conceptual skills which help to drive key decisions for the IB function and EMEA region
– have people management experience
– a good eye for identifying issues quickly and providing practical, effective solutions
– an understanding of budget, resource and risk management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.