Business Development Marketing Assistant Law Firm Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Laura Walker Manchester
- Business Development Marketing Assistant Law Firm Manchester
- Laura Walker
- Manchester ENG
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Laura Walker Manchester urgently required following position for Business Development Marketing Assistant Law Firm Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Marketing Assistant Law Firm Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Laura Walker Manchester Jobs Details:
The Firm: A successful specialist London law practice which has recently established a Manchester office as its northwest base.
The Role: A Marketing and BD Assistant is now required to join the team to support the Partners and a small marketing department in the delivery of all events activity, PR/communications, e-shots, launch publicity, social media, database management and commercial research etc. It is a varied and interesting role, reporting to the Regional Business Development & Marketing Manager, which guarantees a comprehensive introduction into the professional services marketing scene for a bright, energetic and accomplished candidate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A graduate in marketing, PR, communications, digital media or business - ideally from a 'redbrick' University (although all degrees will be considered). A post-grad' CIM, IPR, IDM or similar vocational qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 12 months' post-grad' marketing departmental experience, ideally B2B. Prior career exposure to professional services - law or accountancy - would be especially useful.
- Possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal with Partners, colleagues, clients (at events etc) and suppliers in an assured and credible manner.
- A calm temperament and a highly organised approach to managing your workload - i.e. the ability to multitask under pressure and hit deadlines.