Social Media Assistant Beauty Community Jobs Vacancy at Debenhams Head Office London
Debenhams Head Office London urgently required following position for Social Media Assistant Beauty Community. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Assistant Beauty Community Jobs Vacancy at Debenhams Head Office London Jobs Details:
Debenhams is currently embarking on a business wide transformation via our Debenhams Redesigned strategy. We are focused on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, investing heavily in analytics to further understand our shoppers and allow us to deliver a 'confidence boosting, sociable and fun' experience.
We are placing emphasis on our in-store and digital experience, to make Debenhams a leading Digital and Different high street Destination. In order to achieve our exciting new goals, we need the best talent in the market!
If you bring an innovative, collaborative and customer centric approach, and aren’t afraid of a challenge we want to talk to you!
Social Media Assistant – Beauty Community
- Division: Marketing
- Level: Entry
- Location: London Support Centre, Regents Place, NW1 3FG. http://www.regentsplace.com/contact-us
Supporting the Senior Beauty Social and Community Coordinator to build and engage a community for Debenhams via the Beauty Community and beauty social channels this is a unique opportunity to be a part of something new. If you are beauty influence interested in driving dialogue and advocacy for the Debenhams brand through engaging content. As a natural and talented writer you will do all of this whilst delivering the key messages creatively for the business and brand partners.
What you will be doing…
Support the Senior Coordinator and Senior Manager to:
- Drive the day to day management of the Beauty Community
- Monitor and respond to customer engagement
- Work with brand partners and internal creative teams to produce and execute Community content in line with the Marketing calendar
- Report on key KPIs and health metrics through the Community platform and internal reporting
- Maintain, execute and evaluate the Community gamification programme
- Initiate new ideas and trials across the Beauty Community
- Channel key findings and content to various channels around the business
- Create competitor and beauty trend reports to shape the Beauty Community strategy and engagement plan
- Co-ordinate and implement Community-driven events and awards throughout the year
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure content is easily visible and organised within the Community
What you will bring…
- Excellent communication and written language skills
- A clear understanding of social media channel functionality and community platforms
- A comfortability with running reports and delivering key findings from Community analytics
- The ability to plan and deliver social and Community posts
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organisational skills
- A keenness to learn new skills within the Beauty Social sector and help develop a brand new Community platform
What you will get in return…
- 25% discount in stores and online
- Access to external discounts and promotions through Perks@Debenhams
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Access to In-house Sample Sales
- Early Finish Fridays on Pay Day
- Subsidised Restaurant
To support this business transformation, our people need to demonstrate:
Energy – One Team – Ownership – Ambition
MAKE IT HAPPEN – MAKE IT BRILLIANT – WE’LL BACK YOU ALL THE WAY