Cib Oversight And Control Cross Border Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Bournemouth
- Cib Oversight And Control Cross Border Project Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- Bournemouth ENG
- 02 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Bournemouth urgently required following position for Cib Oversight And Control Cross Border Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Oversight And Control Cross Border Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Bournemouth Jobs Details:
Job Description: An Associate is required to support the implementation of two major initiatives: the Cross Border element of the Office of Legal Obligations (OLO) firm-wide program and the monitoring and support framework for SEC Rule 15a-6. There will also be the opportunity to get involved in the broader Cross Border program. The Associate will play an important role in providing oversight to an Analyst as well project managing specific workstreams
- The CIB Cross Border Program is responsible for developing formal and consistent Cross Border processes and controls across the CIB related to the Bank’s international activities. These processes need to ensure that activities are consistent with global requirements and minimum corporate standards, and in compliance with local law, rules and regulations. This is a Firmwide initiative which has a Wholesale component that entails establishing a Global Cross Border framework which includes a library of country specific rules, control processes, monitoring processes and technology solutions designed to identify and mitigate Cross Border risk in the distribution of products and services. These procedures will ensure that activities are consistent with global requirements and in compliance with local laws, rules and regulations.
- The Office of Legal Obligation (OLO) program is a firm-wide, global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business (LoBs), Oversight & Control, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to proactively manage regulatory changes in our operations and allow us to trace end-to-end connections between laws, rules and regulations on the one hand, and our policies and procedures that demonstrate compliance on the other.
- Section 15 of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934 requires a broker or dealer doing business in securities with Unites States persons to register with the US Securities Exchange Commission unless the broker or dealer qualifies for an exemption. Key Responsibilities:
- Supervisory review inputs from Analyst to ensure accuracy
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents, reporting and fixing discrepancies
- Execution of mapping of OLO obligations to required supporting documentation
- Maintain and enhance consistent and timely reporting and metrics
- Involvement in other key global, strategic initiatives, as directed
- Proactively identify and resolve barriers, risks and interdependencies
- Drive progress through effective escalation of issues and concerns
- Acquire in-depth understanding of 15a-6 regulatory requirements and provide support to the business
- Proven record of Project Management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and productivity/quality goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Proactive approach to problem solving and owning of issues
- Team player with ability to build strong relationships – proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of CIB products (Markets, Banking, Investor Services) preferable
- Understanding of risk and controls to design and develop a Controls and Monitoring framework
- Creative and innovative problem solver, ability to communicate new ideas, and inspire support