Contracts Manager And Contractor Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Vivant Consultants Engineering Ltd
Vivant Consultants Engineering Ltd urgently required following position for Contracts Manager And Contractor Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contracts Manager And Contractor Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Vivant Consultants Engineering Ltd Jobs Details:
Job Title - Contracts Manager and Contractor Supervisor
Location - South West
Salary - £Negotiable + Car + Private Health
Seeking a skilled contracts manager to work with a world leading timber frame house builder within South Western Region. Initially my client has won a high profile project across the area for site based professionals ASAP. They have a strong reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on their expertise, quality and commitment to providing the best service to their customers
Key skills they are looking for are
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time (4 - 5) sites.
- Timber frame experience is beneficial but not essential, as we they will consider candidates from the house building or other commercial construction sectors
- The Contracts Manager controls the budget for subcontractors, plant and materials; and ensures accurate identification of what is needed, when and for how long. Responsible for the health and safety across assigned sites, the Contracts Manager also ensures quality control.
- In this busy and diverse role, the Contracts Manager coordinates with the design, commercial, planning, and manufacturing teams; and works closely with customers, to make sure they have a positive and engaging experience of working with Timber Frame Systems.
- Applicants must be process driven, highly organised, and able to prioritise a demanding workload
- Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence, a Black CSCS card and an Appointed Persons Lifting Operations qualification.
In addition to the support from a highly experience senior management team, my clients offers a competitive salary and benefits package. They are proud to develop their employees through their performance management process, and support career progression within the Timber Systems Division or across other divisions within the Group.
The position may not be suitable for yourself however if you do know of someone looking with 5 - 8 years experience with the relevant industry experience, please put them in touch with myself.
If you feel you are the project manager that my client is looking for; please submit an up to date resume to myself *************************** or contact me on *************