Security Administrator East Midlands Airport Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group East Midlands Airport
Manchester Airports Group East Midlands Airport urgently required following position for Security Administrator East Midlands Airport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Administrator East Midlands Airport Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group East Midlands Airport Jobs Details:
- Security Administrator
- £8,900 per annum
- Based at East Midlands Airport
- 20 hours per week to be worked over 5 days
- Ensuring administration functions for the operational team are undertaken in a diligent and professional manner, for example: presentations, updating of documents and; document control and ensure that these are maintained on an e-filing system.
- To be responsible for ensuring that orders and invoices are raised and budget code spend is monitored through the appropriate electronic systems (purchase orders) and that all year-end procedures (accruals, phasing) are completed
- Working with colleagues to ensure the office environment is safe and appropriately managed.
- Ensuring the needs of the office and EMA Operations are met, in terms of administrative duties and general housekeeping including arranging conference room bookings, management travel arrangements and hire car reservations.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the EMA Uniform store, including office equipment and the provision of office supplies.
- Experience of providing an administrative service in a busy office environment at a high level
- Advanced IT and technical skills, particularly in Power Point, Excel and excellent PC accuracy and literacy; particularly in management information systems, word processing, e mail and intranet
- A good team player but who is also self-directing and self sufficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of using an electronic purchasing system desirable.