Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Zymplify Portstewart
Zymplify Portstewart urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Zymplify Portstewart Jobs Details:
Join the fastest growing company on the North Coast.
Are you passionate about all things digital marketing?
We are seeking experience Digital Marketing Executives to join our Client Success team. You will be responsible for managing new and existing customer relationships, working with your clients to understand their goals and expectations, aligning them with the relevant Zymplify marketing resources, implementing digital marketing campaigns & measuring results.
Your day-to-day will be a mix of proactive and reactive work. The proactive work includes scheduled online meetings with customers, where you review the progress of their projects & system usage, make recommendations to enable them to achieve their goals and keep them up to date on the latest features from the development team. The reactive work involves dealing with “how to” questions about our digital marketing software functionality.
If you’re stimulated by problem-solving, but also seeking a creative role – this is the job for you.
- Previous experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Experienced in creating & implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- A quick learner who works well under pressure
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation, with good communication skills
- A 3 rd level degree in either a Business discipline, Marketing, Computer Science or similar.
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify career
- Generous remuneration package
- Training allowance for professional qualification in Digital marketing
- Great social events, monthly lunches, and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Paid holidays
- A fun place to work (in a great location)
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.