Unqualified Nursery Assistant Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Cheltenham
Treetops Nurseries Ltd Cheltenham urgently required following position for Unqualified Nursery Assistant Hours Per Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Unqualified Nursery Assistant Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Cheltenham Jobs Details:
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Cheltenham Wellington Road
Hours - 25.5 Hours Per Week
Busy Bees is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Cheltenham. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Cheltenham Wellington Road Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Wellington Road Day Nursery and Preschool sits in a stunning, characterful Georgian converted house just under a mile from the town centre. We enjoy a convenient location just off the main Wellington Road and close to the beautiful Pitville Park. Many of our parents walk to Treetops Wellington Road but for those driving we are well positioned for the A40 and M5 motorway. There is also a bus stop directly outside the nursery served by routes into Cheltenham town centre and residential areas like Prestbury. Limited on-street, metered parking is available outside the nursery. Our caring and highly-skilled childcare team caters for children aged 12 weeks up to the age of 5 across individual rooms, specifically designed to provide tailored, age and stage-appropriate activities and experiences. Treetops Wellington is currently undergoing an extensive refurbishment with full redecoration to the interior and garden.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check