Junior Management Accountant Media Jobs Vacancy at Blue London
Blue London urgently required following position for Junior Management Accountant Media. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Management Accountant Media Jobs Vacancy at Blue London Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for reporting & analysing the Blue 449 cost base (& Balance Sheet where appropriate). It is essential that you are able to articulate financial information clearly to non-financial individuals, so excellent communications skills and adaptability are required for this role.
- Actual Monthly Results for overheads – Overhead analysis, journals
- Processing overheads using SAP
- Assist in any internal and external audit, ensuring compliance in all areas
- Production of full periodic and quarterly cost forecasts with Senior management Accountant / Financial Controller
- Production of full annual budgets with Financial Controller
- Monthly spend review
- Intercompany billing and reporting.
- Assisting the Finance Managers / Financial Controller in any ad-hoc work that arises
- Day to day accounting duties
- Assist in the development of Financial processes and procedure
- Previous experience working in a Media, Advertising or Marketing agency
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage
- Experience of Media companies’ and associated Revenue streams
- Experience of Cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Experience of working with non-financial people in order to explain cost variances
- Travel season ticket loan
- Dental insurance scheme at reduced rates
- Free breakfast daily
- Highly subsidised lunch (hot and cold) and snacks daily delivered to our canteen
- Bike to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
- PUSH wellbeing scheme offering workshops, yoga and more!
And some of the fun bits….
- Drinks and snacks trolley on Friday afternoons
- Monthly 'Skint Nights'
- Annual Summer Conference - Recent years we have been to Nice, Barcelona and Berlin!