Change Manager Jobs Vacancy at Number Resourcing Limited Andover
Number Resourcing Limited Andover urgently required following position for Change Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Change Manager Jobs Vacancy at Number Resourcing Limited Andover Jobs Details:
- Job Title: Change Manager/Standards Development Manager - 27676 - DIO
- CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 20th March 2018 @ 16:45
- Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £450 - £600 UMBRELLA / £358.32 - £477.76 PAYE
- Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
- Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
- Contract Length: 02/04/2018 to 30/06/2018
- Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Change/Standards Manager with SC who is an expert in Change Management concepts and practices. Detail below.
- Identifying Change Management requirements.
- Production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective.
- Change Management from concept to execution and review.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning.
This role is critical to the new Centre of Excellence (CoE) department strategy, as the Standards Development Manager you will ensure that the latest standards and processes are published and available to project managers to confirm that all major infrastructure capital projects in DIO are delivered in a consistent and controlled manner. The role is to lead the Standards function to support and contribute to ensuring the effective delivery of infrastructure to the Front-Line Commands. The role sits within in the Standards function of the LSA Team (The LSA Team is made up 3 functions, these being Standards (STA); Assurance (ASS); and Learning from Experience (LFE)). The role also includes assuring, any new standards, and the resulting templates developed by other parts of PPD, are coherent, aligned and do not conflict with the existing standards and templates. You will assist the Standards Development Manager in leading their introduction and roll-out.
You will -
- Lead the development and maintenance of PPD standards, templates and exemplars.
- Lead the development of P3M delivery standards to drive continual delivery and performance improvement.
- Oversee the maintenance a library of current and applicable standards and templates.
- Regularly review standards (including horizon scanning to identify changes in standards) and consult with PPD stakeholders to establish targets for review.
- Liaise with the PPD functions, at the appropriate level, to review all outputs from review processes to identify potential updates to standards, templates and exemplars
- Advise and lead the drafting, consulting on, and further developing standards based upon continual improvement outcomes/analysis undertaken by the PPD functions.
- Give clear direction on the interpretation of standards.
- Take ownership of all outputs of the Standards Development function
- Support to the CoE functions
- Contribute to the delivery of the PPD Standards Strategy
- Lead the implementation of the Standards & Templates Management Plan
- Collaborate across PPD, and the wider DIO organisation.
The successful candidate will be an Expert in Change Management concepts and practices. Capable in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business services.
If you are a Change Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!
Change Manager Worldwide Operations Iag Cargo Jobs Vacancy at British Airways London. British Airways London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Change Manager Worldwide Operations Iag Cargo position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Apr, 2018. The Change Manager role will drive effective and sustainable change and maximise colleague adoption and usage to increase benefit realisation, value creation,... ... Continue reading -->
Change Manager Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Shell London. Shell London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Change Manager Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 Apr, 2018. Experienced in change management methods and their application, you’re confident conducting detail change impact assessments and working with business... ... Continue reading -->
And Small Change Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy at Collinson Group London. Collinson Group London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for And Small Change Delivery Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Jan, 2018. IT & Small Change Delivery Manager. Change Impact Assessments. Experienced IT Project Manager. Collinson Group is looking for an IT and Small Change Delivery... ... Continue reading -->
Corporate Change Lead Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Schroders London. Schroders London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Corporate Change Lead Business Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 Apr, 2018. Corporate Change Lead Business Analyst-LON35357. This is a core business change role within the Corporate Change function, not a technology delivery role.... ... Continue reading -->
Change Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London. Pwc London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Change Delivery Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 23 Mar, 2018. Within the FS Technology this is an appointment for Managers to be responsible for:. In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight... ... Continue reading -->