Change Manager Jobs Vacancy at Number Resourcing Limited Andover
Number Resourcing Limited Andover urgently required following position for Change Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Change Manager Jobs Vacancy at Number Resourcing Limited Andover Jobs Details:
- Job Title: Change Manager/Standards Development Manager - 27676 - DIO
- CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 20th March 2018 @ 16:45
- Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £450 - £600 UMBRELLA / £358.32 - £477.76 PAYE
- Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
- Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
- Contract Length: 02/04/2018 to 30/06/2018
- Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Change/Standards Manager with SC who is an expert in Change Management concepts and practices. Detail below.
- Identifying Change Management requirements.
- Production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective.
- Change Management from concept to execution and review.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning.
This role is critical to the new Centre of Excellence (CoE) department strategy, as the Standards Development Manager you will ensure that the latest standards and processes are published and available to project managers to confirm that all major infrastructure capital projects in DIO are delivered in a consistent and controlled manner. The role is to lead the Standards function to support and contribute to ensuring the effective delivery of infrastructure to the Front-Line Commands. The role sits within in the Standards function of the LSA Team (The LSA Team is made up 3 functions, these being Standards (STA); Assurance (ASS); and Learning from Experience (LFE)). The role also includes assuring, any new standards, and the resulting templates developed by other parts of PPD, are coherent, aligned and do not conflict with the existing standards and templates. You will assist the Standards Development Manager in leading their introduction and roll-out.
You will -
- Lead the development and maintenance of PPD standards, templates and exemplars.
- Lead the development of P3M delivery standards to drive continual delivery and performance improvement.
- Oversee the maintenance a library of current and applicable standards and templates.
- Regularly review standards (including horizon scanning to identify changes in standards) and consult with PPD stakeholders to establish targets for review.
- Liaise with the PPD functions, at the appropriate level, to review all outputs from review processes to identify potential updates to standards, templates and exemplars
- Advise and lead the drafting, consulting on, and further developing standards based upon continual improvement outcomes/analysis undertaken by the PPD functions.
- Give clear direction on the interpretation of standards.
- Take ownership of all outputs of the Standards Development function
- Support to the CoE functions
- Contribute to the delivery of the PPD Standards Strategy
- Lead the implementation of the Standards & Templates Management Plan
- Collaborate across PPD, and the wider DIO organisation.
The successful candidate will be an Expert in Change Management concepts and practices. Capable in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business services.
If you are a Change Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!
Project Manager Business Change Jobs Vacancy at Projentum Liverpool. Projentum Liverpool opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Project Manager Business Change position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 May, 2018. Large scale Consumer Services Group, who are experiencing a period of rapid change, require a Project Manager to play a key role in implementing the newly... ... Continue reading -->
Change Management Tranformation Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Alight Solutions Remote. Alight Solutions Remote opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Change Management Tranformation Consultant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 Apr, 2018. Our Advisory and Change Management practice is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Change Management/HR Transformation Consultant.... ... Continue reading -->
Business Change And Readiness Lead Jobs Vacancy at Thames Water Utilites Reading. Thames Water Utilites Reading opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Change And Readiness Lead position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jul, 2018. At Thames Water, we are on an exciting journey to change the way we do change by delivering best practise change management and business readiness.... ... Continue reading -->
Change Consultant Gho Jobs Vacancy at Prudential Global Data Services London. Prudential Global Data Services London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Change Consultant Gho position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Jun, 2018. HR Change Consultant - GHO. Project management of multiple people change initiatives across Corporate Property.... ... Continue reading -->
Organisational Change Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London. Pwc London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Organisational Change Consultant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. Our team helps organisations deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. A proven knowledge of prevailing change management... ... Continue reading -->