Reception Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Accorhotels Salisbury
Accorhotels Salisbury urgently required following position for Reception Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reception Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Accorhotels Salisbury Jobs Details:
Overview of duties
"• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets "
"• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible• Respects the reservation commitments in full (basic vision or reservision ... depending on the country)"
- Conveys the hotel image
- Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (@ll the keys to the city, 10/10 programme in France, A/Club, etc)
"• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
- Handles phone calls
- Applies the procedures of internal audit
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available
- Makes the update of the information contained in the lectern and e-lectern
- Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations"
"• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales
- Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
- Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
- Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy."
"• Respects the procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
- Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
- May be asked to prepare and send reminder invoices to debtors"
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
- Knows and applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Ensures the safety of people and property
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "