International Mobility Advisor Jobs Vacancy at British Council London
British Council London urgently required following position for International Mobility Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Mobility Advisor Jobs Vacancy at British Council London Jobs Details:
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
This role is a 12 months maternity cover and it instrumental in supporting wider HR and our business functions to manage the mobility of our global talent network. You will be working with the local and COE HR to help our business units make the right decisions about the type of package a role requires.
Key Role and Responsibility
Please refer to our role profile for the full description but to summarise a few key points; you should be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Supporting global mobility operations including tax, social security and immigration compliance management; policy application and consultation; relocation support; payroll support
- Proactively supporting International assignee's in understanding the assignment life cycle and set up process ( including delivery of briefings and handling queries), and their related responsibilities whilst managing the related processes and vendor coordination activities
- You should have experience of preparing assignment documentation to support stakeholder’s understanding of the costs of the assignments and / or the structure of their assignment compensation
- You should have significant experience of the International life cycle and the related necessary processes required to support assignee and the typical international assignment policy entitlements and relocation activities.
- You should have good numerical skills as this role will require you to do basic calculations to complete processes relating to regular compensation reviews such as cost of living, foreign exchange rates and annual assignee summary including hypothetical taxes.
We are looking for someone who has a positive, customer focused and “can-do” attitude, demonstrating initiative and drive to succeed. We are looking for someone who is accountable and will take ownership of their work and projects with the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team and proactively support the IMT Manager where needed.
Please note we are looking for someone to start with us ASAP following successful interview.
Applications will close on Sunday, 28 th of January at 23:59 UK Time. Candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK.
For further information, please see the documents below.
BC Core Skills.pdf