People Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy at Compass Group Ireland Stamford Bridge
Compass Group Ireland Stamford Bridge urgently required following position for People Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy at Compass Group Ireland Stamford Bridge Jobs Details:
Our Levy UK business is on the look out for a People Operations Manager to join us onsite at Stamford Bridge. This is a brilliant venue and a great opportunity for someone with experience of providing staffing solutions for casual and hospitality staff for major venues and stadiums.
Levy UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy provides individual character to each of its clients and we are proud to be working with Chelsea Football Club. The Club is known across the whole of the footballing world and we have forged an excellent partnership, offering excellent, quality food support across the entire venue.
As People Operations Manager, you will manage the People Operations Team and be responsible for the below:
- Recruitment & Attraction – including all aspects of recruitment, selection and agency management
- Finance & Compliance – including payroll management and finance management
- Engagement – including communication and welfare, employee engagement and learning and training for event staff
- Operations – including labour and event planning and event day operations
To be right for us, you will have previous experience providing staffing solutions for a similar venue, stadium or for sporting events. You will ideally have experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience of providing casual staff in a catering or hospitality environment
- Dealt with large volume recruitment of casual, hospitality staff
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of excel
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive plus bonus