Security Channel Manager Jobs Vacancy at Centurylink London
Centurylink London urgently required following position for Security Channel Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Channel Manager Jobs Vacancy at Centurylink London Jobs Details:
Responsibility for managing the development & sales execution (sell-with) between Level 3 direct sales and select Global and Regional partners. The objective is to lead to an increased growth of new direct sales via a partner channel. The role is to identify non-conflicting and complementary partners and to onboard and develop the relationship for the EMEA region.
- Strong relationships or previous work experience with system integrators, OEM technology providers, application developers, VARs, Cloud infrastructure services and global accounts.
- A self-starter who is highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently in a dynamic environment often lacking well-defined processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical & strategic thinking acumen, and strong interpersonal skills for savvy relationship management.
- Competency in various data, voice, and content services.
- Analytical proficiency in market sizing & segmentation, financial forecasting, and general business planning.
- Knowledge & understanding of telecommunications industry structure & value chain.
- Ability to develop achievable tactical plans in support of top strategic corporate initiatives.
- Ability to build new relationships at the senior executive level.
Alternate Location: UK-Hampshire-Basingstoke; UK-London-Fleet Place
Requisition #: 171111
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Corporate Security, Marketing Manager, Security, Technology, Marketing