Engineer Safety Jobs Vacancy at Bae Systems Weymouth
Bae Systems Weymouth urgently required following position for Engineer Safety. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Safety Jobs Vacancy at Bae Systems Weymouth Jobs Details:
- Conducting Safety Management & Safety Engineering activities in accordance with Defence Standard 00-56
- Supporting the development, production and maintenance of Safety Case documentation, to meet project milestones
- Supporting Hazard Identification Workshops, Hazard Log Management & Safety Committee Meetings
- Supporting the Safety Assessment of Design Changes & Operation Defects
- Assisting with the development of Combat Systems Functional Safety Justifications
- Assisting with the development and analysing the results of various studies, such as Functional Failure Analyses, Fault Trees, Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) data etc.
- Compiling, analysing and assessing Safety Case supporting evidence
- Engaging with the wider Submarine Enterprise including, MoD, Technical/Design Authorities, Industry Partners, Suppliers etc.
- Developing and defining Safety RequirementsYour skills and qualifications:Essential:
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Safety engineering (systems/ functional safety)
- Systems engineering
Desirable:Defence industry experienceWhat we're looking for in you:You will be a proactive individual who is comfortable working using their initiative. It is important that you are diplomatic and possess excellent communication skills, as working collaboratively is an essential element of this role.
- Navy weapons/ combat systems
Closing Date08/Mar/18, 5:59:00 PM