Parts Controller Jobs Vacancy at Install Division Handsfree Group Trafford
Install Division Handsfree Group Trafford urgently required following position for Parts Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Controller Jobs Vacancy at Install Division Handsfree Group Trafford Jobs Details:
About Handsfree Group:
Handsfree Group are an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. We work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services, broadcast, telecommunications and retail and leisure sectors.
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a customer focussed, dynamic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company who rewards hard work and is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: £19,500 p.a.
- Hours: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Mon – Fri
- Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days
- Paid day off work on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- The warehouse is located in Trafford Park and free parking is available.
- Organising the daily picking and dispatching of stock.
- Accurate updating of job management system.
- Liaising with company engineers regarding collection of stock for installations.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with customers and internal departments,
- Responsible for ‘goods in’ deliveries.
- Respond promptly to enquiries.
- Perform inventory control processes.
- Strong organisational, written and communication skills,
- Great attention to detail and accuracy,
- IT literate,
- A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards workload,
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task,
- Good time-management skills.
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable.
What Other Companies Are Calling this Role:
- Parts Co-ordinator
- Stock Controller
- Parts Advisor
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role in a great environment with fantastic team spirit please forward your CV and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Due to the number of applications we receive it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00 /year
- warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary education (Required)
- English (Required)