Group Financial Reporting Manager Fin Tech Jobs Vacancy at Kennedypearce Consulting
Kennedypearce Consulting urgently required following position for Group Financial Reporting Manager Fin Tech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Financial Reporting Manager Fin Tech Jobs Vacancy at Kennedypearce Consulting Jobs Details:
This Fin-Tech trading firm is a true innovator and is rapidly expanding across all its divisions. With the growth there is a need to strengthen and add to its finance function. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role of Group Finance Manager is newly created and will allow the incumbent to really grow.
The role will be based in London and the remit is broad and will cover many facets of group related reporting and control. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore). This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation etc.
* Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
* Group transfer pricing development and control
* Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
* Group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
* Group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
* Group cash flow monitoring and management
* Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables.
* Assist with external funding transactions.
* Assist with the implementation of a group wide financial reporting package
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant from an audit background and have strong and up to date technical IFRS knowledge. Previous preparation of group consolidated accounts involving different currencies is preferred. A financial services background is not mandatory but awareness of and an interest in this sector is beneficial. It is expected the candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years PQE and be confident/experienced enough to work autonomously.
The business operates with a relatively flat structure and is very much a hands on function. The right candidate will work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be excited by the possibility of joining a fast moving, ambitious company.
Enquire about this job