Developer Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London
Hello World Group London urgently required following position for Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Developer Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London Jobs Details:
Position : .NET Web Developer
Location: London SW10
Benefits of the role : 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, expenses, on going training and career progression.
About us : Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a well rounded ASP.NET Web Developer who specialises in the C# programming language.
- Development of new web projects
- Maintenance of existing web projects
- Preparation and maintenance of new and existing web servers
- Participation in technical scoping sessions
- Writing of clear and concise documentation
- Bringing new ideas and technologies to the team
You will have at least 2 years experience delivering web-based projects using ASP.NET MVC and Razor, as well as;
- Umbraco CMS ( crucial )
- Proven skills in ASP.NET and C# programming
- Proven skills in responsive front-end programming
- Experience working with Git
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows-based servers
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Microsoft Azure environments
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Ability to work well autonomously and also part of a team
A distinct advantage to have experience in:
Benefits of working for Hello World :
- Fun, friendly environment
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Fresh coffee and tea, fruit & snacks
- Great location on the Kings Road
- Team outings
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW10
- .NET Development: 3 years
- Umbraco: 3 years