Technical Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy at The One Group Stortford
The One Group Stortford urgently required following position for Technical Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy at The One Group Stortford Jobs Details:
Technical Support Specialist
Our Takeley based international client is looking to recruit a FRENCH speaking Technician Support Specialist to join their team.
You will provide enterprise level technical software/hardware support to customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to support multi-platform environments, including server, desktop, mobile and virtual environments. The candidate should also have a strong understanding of IT environments, including Networking, AD and Administrator functions.
• Strong customer support, with a strong attention to detail combined with a keen focus on providing a best-in-class customer support experience
• Experience with troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware issues
• Experience in a multi-platform environment
• Experience supporting Servers (Intel equipment ideal), O/S (Unix and Windows), Storage devices, VM, Desktops, and Mobile devices
• Experience with PC and server build outs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write and speak French is a must.
• Log, capture, and troubleshoot customer issues, and provide resolution within defined SLA’s
• Manage multiple customers and issues on a varying level of priority
• Utilize strong communication skills to provide excellent technical and customer service
• Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to facilitate issue resolution
• Recognize and initiate issue escalations on behalf of customers in order to meet commitments, including working directly with Manager and Engineering teams collaboratively to drive incident resolution
The ONE Group - With offices in Peterborough, Northampton and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; IT, Accountancy, Executive, HR, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.